- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea that bathes the coasts of the Cuban capital in all its extension.
A walk that goes from the boardwalk, the fishing villages of Casablanca and Cojimar, as well as the enjoyment of a refreshing swim in one of the East Havana beaches.
- Duration: The maximum duration of the tour is 8 hours including time of stay at the beach. The beaches to be chosen in order of major to less proximity of the city center are: Bacuranao, Tarará, Mégano, Santa María, Boca Ciega and Guanabo, all belonging to the known coastal strip, Playas del Este.
- Distance: From 40 to 60 km, according to the customer's choice.
- Level of Difficulty: Medium-High. The pedaling is at a light pace, average of 40% between elevations and plains. Some physical requirement is required but all those interested can participate because they always pedal at the pace of the client.
Places of interest:
- Bay of Havana
- Casablanca town and visit to the Cristo de La Habana
- Town of Cojímar and Monument Ernest Heminway
- One of the East Beach
- Bicycles of your choice and according to your needs
- Water bottle
- Accompaniment with an experienced guide in Spanish, English and French.
The tour does not include lunch, but on the beaches there are varied gastronomic options to choose the typical Creole food or international food. Estimated budget of 10 CUC / Pax.
Reservations with 7 days in advance, at least.
When informing with a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the departure time of the tour, a refund of 50% of the agreed amount is made.
There may be causes that provoke the cancellation of the tour such as: adverse weather inclemencies (heavy rains or declaration of hurricanes), partial or total closure of the circulation of cycles through the city declared by the traffic police or similar. In such cases you can reconcile the change of tour date or cancellation, without this implying any payment.
We work from Monday to Sunday at the hours of 9:30 am (morning) and 2:30 pm (afternoon), only not applicable for the beach tour which is only done in the morning hours.
Earlier exit adjustments can be made, upon request. There will be no tours on December 24 and 31.
If you give us the information of the gender of the PAXs and at least approximately the physical measurements of them, we can move the bikes to the residences places of the same ones.
For this we have established prices for municipalities, such as:
Old Havana (In all the historical helmet): 1 CUC / PAX
Havana and Vedado Center: 2 CUC / PAX
Beach: 3 CUC / PAX
Other municipalities: 5 CUC / PAX.
We do not guarantee any of your medical insurance routes.
This must be contracted by the clients before their arrival in the country by the agency that travels or acquire it in any of the ports and airports of access.